Saturday 21 December 2013

Driving Lessons Nottingham Review

driving lessons bulwell nottingham

Nice Review from a happy customer

Thanks to Samantha England who wrote this review after passing her driving test with me, Russ Chaplin.
   Samantha writes -
  " Russ is a fantastic driving instructor! I lacked in confidence within myself and hated driving all together when I couldn't get it right, but the thing I appreciated the most from Russ is that he had faith in me and always encouraged me to Keep Positive and succeed, in which I did! We even did a little dance when I passed haha!!
If your looking to learn quick whilst still enjoying yourself, Russ is the man for you! Thank you soooo much again."
   Now Sam has her license and is off to pursue her future career in fashion. She has the freedom of the road and the independence that comes with it.
   You can do it too if you stay positive like Samantha did. All sorts of opportunities are open to you when you get that driving licence. With proper tuition you will learn to be a safe and skilful driver for the many years of motoring ahead of you. Go for it!

Check out more of my reviews here

No comments:

Post a Comment