Friday 6 December 2013

What's Happened to My Blower?

approved driving instructors nottingham area

Driving instructors Nottingham

Well what on earth has happened to my blower? It was working fine the other day and now it only works on number 4 which is way too strong for me.
   There was a strange whirring noise coming from behind the dashboard which has been bugging me for the last couple of weeks. I reckon that it was the sound of the resistor burning out. Getting it fixed on Tuesday.
   Until then I've got windows steaming up unless I give us a blast of hot air. Like a party political conference. The noise is way too much and we're sweating after 30 seconds. One needs the gentle waft of number one with a number two for solid back-up. Can't wait until normal blower function is restored.
  


Where can I go for intensive driving lessons Nottingham?

No comments:

Post a Comment